Welcome to the Anuttara Trika Kula Home Study Program advanced level course on The Wheel of the Twelve Kālīs.
This advanced practice-based workshop presents never-before translated teachings from Chapter 4 of the great 11thC. Trika Shaiva masterwork, Tantrāloka of Abhinavagupta. The immersive program, which was originally presented in San Francisco, CA, over five days in August 2014, presents the texts, explication, and practices offered by Abhinavagupta to experience the highest levels of inner Kaula union and the pure energies of supreme perception known as the Wheel of the Twelve Kālīs.
This course is appropriate for students who have been following the Tantrāloka Home Study courses for Chapter 1, 2, and 3. It may be taken as an independent course, recommended for students who have studied Kashmir Shaivism in depth and are interested in the Krama tradition as reformulated by Abhinavagupta.
- Two PDFs of Tantraloka Chapter 4, Verses 122-180, translated by Dr. Mark Dyczkowski, entitled “The Dawning of the Cycles of Consciousness.”
- Streaming videos of Dr. Dyczkowski teachings-not downloadable.
- Audio links—downloadable.
- Facebook Support Group: Once you have registered for the course and downloaded the materials, you will be added to a private Facebook “Tantrāloka Home Study Support” group. We will email you to let you know that this has been done. This Facebook group is the forum for discussion, sharing, questions, and satsang for each lesson. This group is meant to be a nurturing, safe, uplifting and stimulating space for seekers of all levels and backgrounds who are sharing in the course to support and learn from each other. Please keep posts positive and open-hearted.
- Email support: If you have questions of a more personal or individualized nature, concerns about the course, or complex intellectual questions that go beyond the scope of the Facebook group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond to your question confidentially and appropriately. For more advanced intellectual or content-related matters, we will forward your question to Dr. Dyckzowski to respond to you directly.
COST: $300 includes 17 hours of audio and video recordings of the entire 5 day workshop; two PDF texts of the relevant verses from Chapter 4 of Tantraloka; plus discounted price of $100 for the online home study course for all of Tantrāloka Chapter 4, when released (2015).
To purchase, click here: