May our lives be offerings. May our minds blaze with insight. May we be one with all that exists. May we work for the benefit of all sentient beings, steeped in the insight that each one of us is Lord Śiva.
TANTRALOKA 5 DAY IMMERSION ON CHAPTER 5 WILL START IN BAZZANO, ITALY ON JUNE 26TH 2015.
MORE DETAILS ON 2015 PROGRAMS BELOW.
Welcome to Anuttara Trika Kula, the website of Dr. Mark Dyczkowski, one of the world’s foremost scholars on Tantra and Kashmiri Shaivism. He has lived and worked in India for close to forty years and studied at the feet of Swami Laksmanjoo and distinguished scholars in India and abroad. On this site, you will find Mark’s lectures on Kashmir Shaivism which includes teachings on Abhinavagupta’s Tantrasāra, Tantrāloka and more.
There are a variety of articles, video and audio courses for introductory, intermediate and advanced levels. These include courses focused on specific topics like Tantrāloka, Śiva Sūtra, History of Śaiva Tantra and so on. There are also free videos, articles, blogs and lectures which will be continued. Our goal is to preserve the teachings and make them widely accessible. With this view in mind, we have kept the prices low. This is our humble offering to aspirants worldwide through traditional and digital approaches.
- Five-day immersion at Bazzano, Italy starting on June 26th! This immersion will be centered on the sections of chapter five of Tantraloka dealing with individual means to absorption into consciousness. The readings will be followed by sessions of meditation, and the chanting of Sanskrit verses as Swami Laksmanjoo taught his disciples to do. The aim of the immersion is to find the right balance between, worship, meditation and the cultivation of insight through hearing and deeply understanding the teachings of the great master Abhinavagupta. Nice bed and breakfast accommodation in Bazzano can be found for 40 euros. The charge for the course is 400 euros. Please contact us or write to Dr. Dyczkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Lessons twice a week at Narad Ghat, Varanasi These begin in the third week of September and continue to the end of March. They are open to all free of cost.
Markji’s program for 2015:
- Vivek: Munich Germany 30thMay to 1st April Meditations from the Vijnanabhairava email@example.com
- Alessandra: Centro Manipura Padova, Italy 6th-7th June Vaac La Parola (in Italian) email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin: Prague (Czech republic) 12th -14th June Mantra Vidya – Science of Mantra email email@example.com
- Ellen Saltonstall: Shakipat Manhattan NYC email ellen.saltonstall.gmail.com
- Mark Dyczkowski: Three Day Immersion in Italy Bazzano (near Bologna) June 26th The Tantraloka. Chapter Five. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Gates: Integral Yoga Bunbury, Australia around the 20th September email@example.com
Indian telephone contact number : (0091-) (0)542 – 2450169 (September – April)
Italian telephone contact number: (0039) 051-0091-542-245-0169 (May – July)
EMAIL contact (new email address for Dr. Mark Dyczkowski): firstname.lastname@example.org