May our lives be offerings. May our minds blaze with insight. May we be one with all that exists. May we work for the benefit of all sentient beings, steeped in the insight that each one of us is Lord Śiva.
NEW! COURSE ON THE VIJNANABHAIRAVA. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Markji’s 2016 Summer schedule below:
- May 1st week: Arrival in Italy
- May 14th and 15th: Munich, Germany: Doors to Eternity Part II. Workshop on Meditations from the Vijñānabhairava Tantra. More details here and get flyer here.
- June 4th and 5th: Workshop on Nada and Sound – Barcelona, Spain. Details can be found in the English flyer and Spanish flyer. Please reach out to email@example.com to make reservations.
- June 11th and 12th: At Vienna Austria. Introductory workshop on Kashmir Shaivism with specific focus on Spanda. Details can be found in the English flyer and German flyer. Please reach out to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations.
- June 25th to June 27th: Immersion in Bazzano, Italy. Detailed information can be found here.
- July 9th and 10th: At Centro Manipura, Padua, Italy. The Ascension of the Goddess in India: a brief history of the evolution of women in India from the Vedas to date, recitation of the thousand names of Kaali. More details in this link
Lessons twice a week at Narad Ghat, Varanasi. These begin in the third week of September and continue to the end of March. They are open to all free of cost
Indian Telephone contact number : (0091-) (0)542 – 2450169 (September – April)
Italian telephone contact number: (0039) 051-830711 (May – August)
EMAIL contact: email@example.com
Welcome to Anuttara Trika Kula, the website of Dr. Mark Dyczkowski, one of the world’s foremost scholars on Tantra and Kashmiri Shaivism. He has lived and worked in India for close to forty years and studied at the feet of Swami Laksmanjoo and distinguished scholars in India and abroad. On this site, you will find Mark’s lectures on Kashmir Shaivism which includes teachings on Abhinavagupta’s Tantrasāra, Tantrāloka and more.
There are a variety of articles, video and audio courses for introductory, intermediate and advanced levels. These include courses focused on specific topics like Tantrāloka, Śiva Sūtra, History of Śaiva Tantra and so on. There are also free videos, articles, blogs and lectures which will be continued. Our goal is to preserve the teachings and make them widely accessible. With this view in mind, we have kept the prices low and will soon put up many free lectures. This is our humble offering to aspirants worldwide through traditional and digital approaches.