May our lives be offerings. May our minds blaze with insight. May we be one with all that exists. May we work for the benefit of all sentient beings, steeped in the insight that each one of us is Lord Śiva.
The release of Marks translation of Tantralokahs first two chapters including Jayarathas commentary (and a 450-page introduction) is coming closer, and as a little foretaste, Mark is here offering you a glimpse of the first six verses for free, including Jayarathas commentary and his own expositions. This is a translation which is quite different from all the translations that have appeared up to now. Get the PDF here.
DETAILS ON 2015 AND 2016 PROGRAMS BELOW.
NOW AVAILABLE! COURSE ON THE VIJNANABHAIRAVA. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Be prepared for new lectures to follow:
- Tantralokah chapter 4
- Siva Sutras Section 1 and 2
- Smaller lectures on various topics such as Anuttara, Yoginis, the history of Kaulism and others
Welcome to Anuttara Trika Kula, the website of Dr. Mark Dyczkowski, one of the world’s foremost scholars on Tantra and Kashmiri Shaivism. He has lived and worked in India for close to forty years and studied at the feet of Swami Laksmanjoo and distinguished scholars in India and abroad. On this site, you will find Mark’s lectures on Kashmir Shaivism which includes teachings on Abhinavagupta’s Tantrasāra, Tantrāloka and more.
There are a variety of articles, video and audio courses for introductory, intermediate and advanced levels. These include courses focused on specific topics like Tantrāloka, Śiva Sūtra, History of Śaiva Tantra and so on. There are also free videos, articles, blogs and lectures which will be continued. Our goal is to preserve the teachings and make them widely accessible. With this view in mind, we have kept the prices low. This is our humble offering to aspirants worldwide through traditional and digital approaches.
- Immersion in Varanasi at Markji’s house from December 7th to December 11th, 2015! This immersion will be centered on chapter six of Tantraloka dealing with the cycle of time. More information to follow soon. Please contact us or write to Dr. Dyczkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Lessons twice a week at Narad Ghat, Varanasi These begin in the third week of September and continue to the end of March. They are open to all free of cost.
- Four Day Immersion in Bazzano, Italy, from June 10th to June 13th 2016! More information to follow soon.
Indian telephone contact number : (0091-) (0)542 – 2450169 (September – April)
Italian telephone contact number: (0039) 051-0091-542-245-0169 (May – July)
EMAIL contact (new email address for Dr. Mark Dyczkowski): email@example.com