May our lives be offerings. May our minds blaze with insight. May we be one with all that exists. May we work for the benefit of all sentient beings, steeped in the insight that each one of us is Lord Śiva.
- Lessons twice a week at Narad Ghat, Varanasi. These begin in the third week of September and continue to the end of March. They are open to all free of cost.
- 20th & 21st of May 2017, Munich, Germany: Seminar on the Essence of Tantraloka Chapter 1. Sitar Concert on 20th evening at More details here.
- 9-11. June 2017, Vienna. Workshop on Prana – Breath of Life. More details here and you can also reach out to email@example.com
- 25th & 25th of June 2017, Manipura Center, Padua, Italy. Seminar on Spanda Kaarika – Poems of Vibration. Model details here. You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
- More programs in Europe – To be announced
Indian Telephone contact number : (0091-) (0)542 – 2450169 (September – April)
Italian telephone contact number: (0039) 051-830711 (May – August)
EMAIL contact: email@example.com
Welcome to Anuttara Trika Kula, the website of Dr. Mark Dyczkowski, one of the world’s foremost scholars on Tantra and Kashmiri Shaivism. He has lived and worked in India for close to forty years and studied at the feet of Swami Laksmanjoo and distinguished scholars in India and abroad. On this site, you will find Mark’s lectures on Kashmir Shaivism which includes teachings on Abhinavagupta’s Tantrasāra, Tantrāloka and more.
There are a variety of articles, video and audio courses for introductory, intermediate and advanced levels. These include courses focused on specific topics like Tantrāloka, Śiva Sūtra, History of Śaiva Tantra and so on. There are also free videos, articles, blogs and lectures which will be continued. Our goal is to preserve the teachings and make them widely accessible. With this view in mind, we have kept the prices low and will soon put up many free lectures. This is our humble offering to aspirants worldwide through traditional and digital approaches.